Pages

My photo
Pasig City, NCR, Philippines
Circa 1991.

Saturday, 22 October 2011

❚ shit talks



The truth is, I don‘t even know where to start to. I had made a lot of drafts and its piling up my unpublished posts yet I can‘t figure out much what to write.

It has been awhile since I left my blog undisturbed. Every time I paid a visit, I am enticed to scribble at least a paragraph  but when I reached the second, I lose my zeal. Maybe, I don‘t exactly understand the purpose of blogging. I was always hoping that I could bring out stories in a different perspective of me being not much into it. At least now, I understand what it means to be me in my writing.

That‘s it. 

But I guess that is what this blog all about, do shit tales in solitude. For the record, no one I know in real life knows this blog, I suppose I can say all I want(I reiterate all). And even though this grousing doesn't make any sense, I‘ll stay coherent with my posts. 

Nasisira lang yata ulo ko. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment